One of the most common plastic surgeries around today is breast augmentation. This is a cosmetic procedure that is sought by women for a wide variety of reasons. The goal of the breast augmentation surgery is to repair, enhance, or reshape the breast. Breast augmentation Bellevue WA procedures are very common today. The cosmetic surgeon generally works closely with the patient and customizes the procedure to meet their satisfaction. Women state that after a successful procedure they look and feel better in their clothes. In addition, they feel more confident than ever. Here is more about breast augmentation to consider.
Typical Reasons To Consider Breast Augmentation
The reason that women seek a breast augmentation procedure is as varied as the women that are involved. Here are a few of the top reasons that women consider enlarging their breasts. Perhaps some might fit your circumstances.
- The woman has just given birth and would like to restore fullness to her sagging breast
- The woman has been breast feeding a baby for several months and would like to give her breast a lift
- A woman feels that her breast are out of proportion with the rest of her body
- A woman feels that it would restore her self confidence
- Requested to make the woman look better in her clothing or a swimsuit
Types Of Implants To Consider
There are several types of breast implants to consider. Obviously, this is very confusing to most women. Therefore, it is important to discuss this candidly with the plastic surgeon. Here are the typical breast implants to consider.
- Saline Implants – the saline implants are filled with salt water. If the saline implant is damaged it might leak. However, they are firm and look natural
- Silicone Breast Implants – the silicon breast implants are filled with silicon gel. If damaged, the implant will leak the gel. Silicone implants look and feel very natural
- Gummy Bear Breast Implants – The gummy bear breast implants are very firm and stable. The gel inside the implant has the consistency of gummy bear candy
More On Implant Selection
Often, the typical breast augmentation patient is very confused about breast implant selections. This is due to the wide range of implants available. Your plastic surgeon has the experience that is required to guide the patient to the best implant for their body type and proportions. However, there are several factors that affect the implant that is selected. For example, a very small framed women might require a more structured and clearly defined implant than a woman with a larger frame.
Clearly, it is very important to contact a qualified cosmetic surgeon for a breast augmentation procedure. They are able to perform this surgery safely and with a better guarantee of complete satisfaction. In addition, it is also vital to contact the cosmetic surgeon and ask for a consultation before making your final decision on this procedure.